Bobcat UV34XL Diesel Utility Vehicle
The Bobcat® 23.5-hp UV34XL diesel UTV is an ideal fit for busy, expansive jobsites that require you to transport people, haul materials and tools, or tow heavy trailers and equipment. The UV34XL can seat up to six people and includes a large cargo box that can handle up to 1,250 pounds of materials or tools. The three-cylinder diesel engine delivers a flatter horsepower and torque curve, and because it is under 25 hp it does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF) – which means no regeneration. It’s the same engine model used in Bobcat mini track loaders, offering a proven track record for productivity and performance day in and day out. A standard high-output alternator delivers a 140-amp peak to provide generous power for high-demand attachments, lights, radio, accessories, options and devices. For reliable cold-weather starting, automatic glow plugs warm the engine. Plus, the UV34XL includes all-wheel drive, an increased tow rating, improved ground clearance and convenient service access.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE MACHINES EXCEL IN HARSH AND CHALLENGING WORKING CONDITIONS.: Tackle your toughest jobs and most challenging conditions – at home and on your jobsite – with the impressive ground clearance, agility and power of Bobcat UTVs. Our improved suspension system contributes to impressive payload and towing capacities. Plus the UTVs travel in tight spaces on the jobsite where larger machines won’t fit. Dozens of cab configurations and accessories allow you to outfit your side-by-side exactly the way you want. Choose from four 4x4 models, diesel, including our XL models that offer a larger 6-seat cab for fewer trips and even more productivity.
- HEAVY-DUTY CLUTCH: Take on your most difficult tasks on the toughest terrain with great performance for towing, stability for hauling, and comfort for your passengers. Stronger belt engagement minimizes slippage and extends service intervals.
- TOUGH CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION: Strength comes standard on the UV34XL, with a rigid chassis that greatly improves ground clearance and road capability while allowing more range of motion in the suspension for superior ride quality.
- INCREASED TOW RATING: Hitch and haul up to 2,500 pounds with confidence. The tow rating on Bobcat UTVs has increased by 25%, and the trailer hitch tongue weight rating is 250 pounds, giving you a powerful option for pulling heavy trailers and other equipment for the job.
- FAST AND EASY MAINTENANCE: Bobcat utility vehicles are designed to make it faster and more convenient to maintain your machine so you can stay on the go. Fewer grease points and easier access to coolant and air, oil and fuel filters help reduce time spent servicing your machine.
- PREMIUM COMFORT: The low-wide cab opening, comfortable seat, three-point seat belt with comfort strap, and more legroom make every minute of your work day more enjoyable.
- CAB SYSTEM: Conveniently customize or upgrade the optional enclosed cab with a wide range of configurations. Installation and removal of accessories, doors, windows and heater are quick and simple. Improved cab sealing reduces dust and noise levels.
- COMMON TIRES AND WHEELS: Every Bobcat utility vehicle features non-directional tires, mounted on common-sized rims. There’s no need to have front and rear spares on hand
- TRUE ALL-WHEEL DRIVE: Three selectable drive modes give you more versatility. Single-wheel (turf) drive reduces ground disturbance to protect grass and other finished surfaces, two-wheel mode provides power to both rear wheels, and all-wheel drive provides the ultimate in traction.
- COMPOSITE CARGO BOX: The composite cargo box offers 15.6 cubic feet of storage space and 1,250-pound payload capacity. It includes multiple tie-downs, an easy-to-open single latch tailgate and standard lift assist. Solid, one-piece composite material design resists dents, scratches, rust and corrosion.
Operating - 2,165 lb.
Tier (EPA) - Tier 4
Manual Bed Lift
Spark Arrestor Muffler
Cargo Box Length
Cargo Box Height
Load Height - 38 in.
Cargo Box Capacity
Total Vehicle Rated - 2,075 lb.