TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE OF THE TRAIL
The 2020 MXZ X brings effortless, precise handling combined with the instant, hard hitting acceleration pure trail riders crave. Its REV Gen4 platform and Rotax E-TEC engines instantly respond to rider input for a sharp, powerful ride.
- ROTAX 600R E-TEC ENGINE: Following its big brother Rotax 850 E-TEC engine's lead with second generation E-TEC technology, the Rotax 600R E-TEC engine offers a 30% improvement in throttle response**, crisp acceleration and sets a new 600cc class standard with 125 horsepower* while continuing to set the bar for reliability, and 2-stroke oil and fuel economy. *Observed HP metric based on internal dyno test in optimal conditions. **Based on internal engineering testing compared to 600H.O. E-TEC.
- REV GEN4 PLATFORM: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this advanced clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- RMOTION 129 REAR SUSPENSION: The standard for control, capability, comfort and adjustability – with added traction, better braking and more bump filtration in 129 in. (327 cm) version. Separate spring and shock dynamics, plus the most rising-rate / progressive motion ratio in the industry give the rMotion suspension its supple ride in small bumps with added capability in large ones. Easy adjustments for shocks, springs and coupling block.
- RAS 3 FRONT SUSPENSION: Precise, predictable handling and outstanding bump absorption, even in harsh conditions, with State-of-the-art unequal length A-arm front suspension with rack steering.
- ERGO-STEP SIDE PANELS: Design enables you to slide naturally to three different cornering styles, including a new, extreme-forward position.
- FORWARD ADJUSTABLE RISER: Incredibly easy to customize your riding position – just pull the tab and slide the bars to one of the 4 positions. 4 in. (10 cm) of fore-aft adjustment.
- 7.2 IN. WIDE DIGITAL DISPLAY: All-digital LCD gauge with customizable display with flatter viewing angle provides riders their preferred info that’s easy to see sitting or standing.
MXZ X 600R E-TEC ES Ice Ripper XT 1.5
Overall - 115.2 in. (2,925 mm)
Overall - 49.9 in. (1,267 mm)
Overall - 47.9 in. (1,217 mm)
Dry - 467 lb. (212 kg)
Engine & Drivetrain
ROTAX 600R E-TEC, two-stoke, eRAVE™
125 hp @ 8,100 rpm
599.4 cc (36.6 ci)
Bore x Stroke
2.85 x 2.87 in. (72.3 x 73 mm)
E-TEC ® direct injection
Engagement - 3,400 rpm
Type - pDrive™
Diameter - 7.2 in. (183 mm)
Number of teeth - 8
Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
Minimum octane - 91
9.5 gal. (36 l)
3.6 qt. (3.4 l)
Frame - REV® Gen4
Bodywork - Narrow design
U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Transparent handguards
7.2 in. wide digital display
Seating or Rider capacity
Overall - 42 in. (1,066 mm)
42.4 in. (1,077 mm)
Carbide configuration - 4 in. (102 mm) at 90°
Runner - Square 3/8
129 x 15 x 1.5 in. (3,269 x 381 x 38.1 mm)
Front / Center - HPG™ Plus
Rear - KYB Pro 36 Easy-Adjust
Max. travel - 9.17 in. (233 mm)
Max. travel - 10.7 in. (272 mm)